Conclusion On Hard disk - There may be variety of reasons for the occurence of errors on hard disk, similarly there are enough reasons to resolve the problem.
I am annoyed due to my hard disk is showing error and I am unable to resolve this problem. I am running windows XP SP2 and as I try to find the error in my hard disk and fix it, nothing results in a favourable way infact an error message pops up and windows want to check the disk everytime it boots up. Can you tell me that what is wrong to my drive? I want some suggestion to recover the error of my hard disk?
You can fix the problem regarding errors on your hard disk according to the type of error occured on your hard disk. The errors of your hard disk can be classified as follows:-
- First is ‘soft error’ which is related to the data to be weitten on the hard disk. If error takes place here it means data is corrupted anyhow and there is no problem regarding hard disk.
- Second is ‘hard error’ which is related to the hard disk itself and need to replace or repair it.
- last is ‘firm error’ that are related to the magnetic media of the hard disk and can be repaired by the help of any software.
In order to recover your hard disk and fix it’s errors you can apply some jacks which can bring you an opportunity to save your data from losing. You can work in following ways:-
- You should run CHKDSK in the hard disk to make a short disk check.
- If CHKDSK fails to recover the error of you hard disk you should make an approach to Spirite, a big tool to recover the hard disk errors. It potential works and even after being expensive is strongly supported by me because of it’s efficiency of recovery of data loss and repairing of hard disk.
I think if spinrite is unable to recover the errors of your hard disk I would decide to replace that hard disk from the newer one.it is a precious data recovery tool as it can recover data from the damaged media of hard disk. I know that a bad sector in the hard disk in wrong site can even make the machine unbootable, thus I recommend to replace the hard disk if necessary i.e. if its not possible to recover it’s bad sectors. I also follow the rule of backing up the important data for tough conditions such as any file becoming unrecoverable.