Conclusion On About bios - BIOS is the most primary software of your computer which is called Basic Input/Output system and it runs first in the computer when it is turned on and check for the loading of other softwares.
I often heard oeople taking about something called ‘BIOS. I don’t know what is they are talking about but I am really interested to know that is there any software in my computer which exist in it far before I turneed it on first time,Great. I am eager to know that is it true? If BIOS is present in my computer before it’s first use, what is the main function of BIOS?
BIOS is a kind of software situated in a memory chip in the motherboard of your computer. BIOS is the abbreviation of Basic input/output System. As the name suggests it has a primary role to make your computer working and it makes computer to bot. It does mean that your computer even can,t boot without the presence of BIOS. Some special properties of BIOS are-
- BIOS is the most basic property of your computer , which still be there before you have turned on your computer.
- It is a software or more exactly a firmware which leads the booting of your computer.
- It is not related or connected to the operating system at all.
- It is present in your computer even when your computer dont know that there is a hard drive.
- It makes a check for the installation of other softwares in your computer.
BIOS plays the leading role in following three functions-
- BIOS conduct the POST test in your computer means ‘Power On Self Test’ which causes the checking that your hardware is properly operating in your computer system.
- Secondly it’s BIOS because of which you are able to boot your computer.
- BIOS provide you a general software interface after the installation of your operating system.
If you thinks that BIOS need regular updating so it’s not like that. I think there is noneed to update BIOS without any reason while I believe that updating BIOS when there is any specific problem is a good idea.
Incoming search terms:
- First Boot Device
- first boot
- 1st boot device