Conclusion On Network card detection - Frequently,it happens that your windows system does’nt detect network or ethernet card without any hardware problem.Sometimes,card lights up while windows says network card not found.
I have a desktop having inbuilt Intel network card installed in PCI slot 5.The operating system in my desktop is Windows 7.Since few days, when I am trying to access an internet it says your network card not found though the green light switches on.What to do to overcome this problem?
Possible reasons for windows not detecting ethernet card
- It can be possible that required network card drivers might not be installed in your computer.
- May the network card used is internally corrupted.
- May be possible that your network card is not compatible with the system.
Here are some ways to resolve this problem
- Try to install respective network drivers into your system.
- Also, try to use network card that is compatible with the Windows system.
Incoming search terms:
- Network card
- nic card
- lan card
- network interface card
- ethernet card
- nic interface card
- the network card