Conclusion On Linksys wusb11 - It is really a problem if your linksys wusb11 is not working in windows98 or any other windows system.The WUSB11 from linksys is a portable device that fits easily nearly everywhere from notebooks to any computer case.Its easy to connect with USB & it provides a great advantage to wireless networks.
I have a notebook through which I have connected Cisco linksys WUSB11 network device,but my system is not working.What is the problem with my WUSB11 device?
What is linksys WUSB11 ?
- It is a device used in wireless network to avoid the prevailing use of too much of cables & cords.
- It can be easily connected to a network via USB port.USB port also provides power supply to this device.
- It can be laterally connected around 40 feet distance & even to one floor above wireless router without extending single antenna.
- This 802.11b device WUSB11 gives a maximum speed of 11 Mbps for online gaming & large files transfer.
- It gives a strong signal reception.
Reasons for linksys wusb11 not working
- May be some drivers are not installed properly.
- Always make sure the computers connected to linksys wusb11,does’nt use Windows 95 or NT,because this device is incompatible with these 2 operating systems.If you have any of these OS installed then try connecting with some different version of Windows.
Benefits of using Linksys WUSB11
- Its easy to install & configure.
- It provides good data transfer rates for various browsing activities & games.
- It avoids the use of additional cabling.Hence, provides robustness.
- Its software tools provides additional features for security & monitoring tasks.
- Good signal strength with a downfall of not more than 5%.
Drawbacks of Linksys WUSB11
- Due to its light weight,USB cord can pull it of from the desk.
- Sometimes 11Mbps speed can be not sufficient for some users.