Conclusion On How to replace power supply - It is possible that computer is crashing due to some kind of power supply related failure but it might be dependent on other features too.
I have an intel computer and I arranged a power supply of 400watt for it. My computer is running a 80 GB hardrive. The problem is that it often crashes after the connection of some output devices such as printer, speakers etc. Later it tries itself too restart. I suspect that my computer needs some extra facility regarding power supply. I also think that it is all because I have installed a lot of softwares in my computer. Should I change my power supply to the higher one? Is it all really related to my power supply?
It can not be a perfect answer for the question that replacing power supply will lead the computer not to crash suddenly. Might the other trouble is being undergone by the computer. Let’s discuss that what problems can occur in the machine to enhance the possibilities of it’s immediate crash-
- This can be possible due to the overloading of softwares in your computer.
- It might goes heat due to excess heat takes place consequently by long time working and the fan of your machine is not working properly.
- occurence of any strong harmful virus or malware in your system can also cause the sudden crash of the system.
Here the situation seems to be related with software instead of hardware. So, pushing your mind to concentrate over the software based solution is more likely by ignoring the suspection over hardware-
- Your computer in this way tends to require reformat and re-installation of programs. Proceed for it in the given planned strategy.
- Back-up your computer system by taking all your data, programs, softwares and other things out in the DVD, CD or i any other computer’s hard-drive to keep your data safe.
- Now re-format your computer which is typically can be called the brain-wash of computer.
- Then you would need to install your operating system again by using installation CD.
- Now install your programs again in your computer.
- Restore your data in your computer from back-up.
I often do this with my computer every year to keep my comouter free from random troubles and clean. This might work to avoid the crashing of computer system but by the way if you don’t get solution of your problem than its more likely to increase your power supply.