Conclusion On Network printer - If you have enabled windows networking in your computer its comparatively easy to share the printer between or among the computers in your network.
I have three computer’s connected in my local network. I am owing the only printer and I want to know that can I use the same printer on all he computer’s. It means if I have three computers A,B and C and the only printer suppose is named A1. ‘A1′ is connexted to ‘A’ so can I share this printer with ‘B’ and ‘C’? Is it possible to share the printer(s) with other computer systems of the LAN?
Definitely you may share the printer among the computers by the help of control panel if all of your computers ‘see’ each other in a Local Area Network. It’s relatively easy to share a single printer with other computers apart from which it is connected afte a local network connection. Even if you have two computers with their own separate printers you would be doubtlessly able to use any printer to either of your computer.
What all you have to do is that make sure your computers between or among which you want to share the printer must ‘see’ each other in a Local Area Network. Then follow the instructions written below-
- Open control panel in the computer you have physically connected the printer.
- you will get an option for ‘printers’, double click on that option.
- Make a right click on the physically connected printer in your machine.
- You will found a sharing option. Now select ‘share this printer’ and give a name to your printer. Then click on OK.
All this is what you have to do with your first machine having the printer connected physically. Now on the second machine with which you want to share the printer, follow the given instructions-
- Open control panel in that computer.
- A wizard to add the printer will be opened. Now click on the option ‘add the printer’.
- Click on Next and type the name of your printer. In this way you can share the printer.
It’s really a great idea to enjoy the service of a printer in more than one computer. But if I am interested to share two printers between two computers, I need to do the whole process given above and then repeat the process for computer A with computer B and vice-versa.
Incoming search terms:
- printer of computer
- latest output devices of computer
- input devices of computer
- latest output devices
- output devices
- picture of printer of computer
- computer devices
- parts of computer input