Conclusion on Block MSN Messenger – This is a step by step tutorial which describe how we can Block MSN Messenger Here you can understand we can do this in simple steps.
How To Block MSN Messenger
Are you sure that you want to block MSN Messenger ?
- Might be you are facing some problem with MSN Messenger that’s why you want to block this application.
- It is easy to block MSN Messenger Here Is a quick tutorial to block MSN Messenger -
- MSN Messenger By Default uses port number 1863 for TCP Connection. AND For http access it uses port number 80
- For Blocking MSN Messenger you just need to block Outbound access to port number 1863.
- For Blocking hotmail just Block HTTP access to messenger.hotmail.com.
- For Blocking MSN Web Messenger Block HTTP access to webmessenger.msn.com
Want To know how to block access to those http access ok here is a shots you can know better now -
For Internet explorer
Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Site -> Block
AND YOU ARE DONE