Conclusion on 80048820 - Error 80048820 of MSN Messenger is one of the error which comes in MSN MEssenger occassionally, you can solve it easily just have to try this solution for it.
Error 80048820 of MSN Messenger is one of the error which comes in MSN MEssenger occassionally. And now a days some people getting this error regularly.
Quite frankly This is one of the error which comes by the MIstake by MSN messenger User. Mainly this error comes in MSN messenger version 7.5. When you try to sign in to MSN messenger and get the error 80048820 Which said -
“Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to the MSN Messenger at this time. Please try again later.”
IS it the same sentence you get when you try to sign in to the MSN Messenger? There are some points
because of which Error 80048820 of MSN Messenger comes -
- Error 80048820 of MSN Messenger can be come because of wrong proxy server configuration it can cause this error because wrong proxy can cause network failure.
- This error can come because may be softpub.dll in not installed successfully.
- There is one more reason because of error 80048820 can come in MSN mesenger which is your computer’s system clock is not set properly.
- This error can come because may be your firewall restrict MSN Messenger server to connect.
Those are some of the reason because of which Error 80048820 of MSN messenger can come.
Now you can know the reason from which this error can come in your MSN messenger. Let’s solve this problem and for this you need to do following steps.
Steps for solving Error 80048820 Of MSN Messenger -
- Solve Problem Related to Internet Proxy server which can cause Error 80048820 -
- If you are using firefox then do the follwing steps to solve error.
- Go to tools – Option.
- In option menu go to “Advance” there you can see network tab.
- In network go to “connection” then settings and select configure right proxy server configuration Or select “No Proxy”
- Solve Problem Related to softpub.dll which can cause Error 80048820 Of MSN Messenger -
- Go to Start then run and type -
- regsvr32 softpub.dll
- And Restart you MSN messenger.
- Solve Problem Related to system clock which can cause Error 80048820 Of MSN Messenger -
- This is one of the minor things which we always forgot to see.
- For setting system clock to solve Error 80048820 Of MSN Messenger go to Right bootom side of thier Desktop.
- Select the system clock from system tray.
- And Configure your system clock.
Follow One of the solution to solve Error 80048820 Of MSN Messenger.
Incoming search terms:
- messenger 800488ff