Conclusion on MSN Messenger Problem – This is a step by step tutorial which describe how we can Log In Problem Of MSN Messenger With HP Pocket PC. Here you can understand we can do this in simple steps.
This is An Problem with some HP Pocket PC hand held devices requires you to set up the date before you can logon to MSN Messenger.
- By default, the device displays its date of manufacture company.
- But if for any reason your Pocket PC is hard-reset, the date will revert to the default date.
- This Type of Problem comes because the MSN Messenger service is incompatible with the MSN Messenger software Installed on your Pocket PC.
- When this type of issue occurs, an MSN error will display on your PC screen and you will be unable to complete your log In.
To check or Update the date on your HP Pocket PC hand held device, Do the following steps
- Go to Start -> Settings -> System -> Clock and then Time
- If your current date information is incorrect, Select the date fields that are incorrect using the up and down arrows, and set the time correctly.
- Select OK and then Select Yes when the “Save changes to clock settings?” pop-up box display at your pc Screen.
- This Problem affects HP Pocket PC handheld devices in the following series: h1940 (model h1940), h2200, h4000, h5000, h6300, rx3000 and the rz1700 series.
- This Date Problem can be resolved by changing the default date on your HP Pocket PC hand held device to your current date.
- If your device is hard-reset, the date automatically returns to the default date by default. You must reset the date following each hard-reset.