Conclusion on Remove Messenger Windows - This is a step by step tutorial which describe how we can Remove Windows Messenger from Windows XP Here you can understand we can do this in simple steps.
- Windows Messenger Is A default messenger of windows operating system it can install when you install windows xp on your computer.
- Because of it’s old look and fuctinality people go for other messenger now and want to uninstall or remove it.
here we can easily know How we can remove MSN Messenger from windows XP
- Go to Start > Run
- write the word “RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%INFmsmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove”
- And You are Done.
- With this you have removed windows Messenger from your computer.
Because of some Error if you couldn’t be able to Remove windows messenger so follow the next steps -
- Search for the file named sysoc.inf and open this file in to the note pad or wordpad in windows.
- If you can’t search this then look up This file in a folder named INF, which is a subfolder in the Windows folder.
- In the sysoc.inf file look up the line “msmsgs=msgrocm.dll,OcEntry,msmsgs.inf,hide,7″.
- Remove the word “hide” while leaving the commas on place. Close and save the file.
open the Add/Remove Programs application in the Control Panel, and you will be able to remove Windows Messenger like any other Normal Program