Conclusion on 800070002If you are getting Error code 80070002 In MSN Messenger, you can solve it easily just have to try given solution for it.
Getting an Error 80070002 In your MSN Messnger? If your answer is yes then really it is very frustrating. i also get this error sometime before.
Believe me i spand 3 hours to solve this error of msn messenger. just because i don’t know how to solve it. But when i solve it it is some sort of relieve for me to get back work fine in msn messenger.
When you try To sign In to the MSN Messenger you will get an error 80070002 which said that – “Service is Temporarily Unavailable”.
Why Error 80070002 comes In MSN messenger Here are some possibility because this error comes in MSN -
- This Error comes In MSN Messenger because of some network failure in MSN Messenger server.
- Error 80070002 also can come because of blocking of firewall on your computer.
Those are the possibility why this Error 80070002 Arise in MSN Messenger. This is not all this error can cause sometime hang of a computer.
Steps to solve error 80070002 in MSN Messenger -
- Search In your hard drive for a file ppcrlconfig.dll.
- OR Go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\ppcrlconfig.dll.
- When you got this file remove it.
- AND Now Restart your MSN Messenger.
- If the Error is still coming then you have reinstall your MSN Messenger again, Just reinstall it once.
- And you are done.
And now you can use your MSN Messenger like you are using before this error 80070002 Comes.
Incoming search terms:
- Messenger 80070002