Conclusion on 800701f7 -If you are getting Error code 800701f7 In MSN Messenger, you can solve it easily just have to try some solutions.
Getting Error 800701f7 In your MSN Messenger? Don’t worry about it and you are not the only one who is getting this error.
There are thousands of person who get this error in MSN Messenger. Let me first tell you what is that Error. Well, Error Code 800701f7 is a connectivity Error of MSN Messenger. When you come to get this Error you will get Error Message In MSN Messenger which said that -
Signing in to .NET Messenger Service failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. 800701f7
Here are some of the possibility why you are getting the error code 800701f7 -
- When you try to Sign In to the MSN messenger and if this error 800701f7 comes means there is something related to the connectivity failure.
- First things which caused you for this error is Connectivity failure of MSN Server.
- second reason is might be you are getting an error because your Firewall Block the MSN Messenger Server to connect.
Here is a possible solutions which you can try to solve Error code 800701f7 In MSN Messenger -
- You can solve this Error to give access of MSN messenger from your windows Firewall.
- You can reinstall your MSN messenger and again try to Log In.
- Check your antivirus settings and if your antivirus block MSN Messenger than give access from there.
- If still getting same Error then you can try to download latest version of “MSN Messenger”.
Those are some solution and i hope it will help you to solve Error code 800701f7 problem of MSN Messenger.