Conclusion on 8004888D -If you are getting Error code 8004888D In MSN Messenger, you can solve it easily just have to try this solution for it.
Having problem on Error 8004888D with MSN messenger? This error comes mainly in windows xp.
To stop this Error on MSN Messenger you need to to do following steps -
- Goto Start – Run type cmd.
- Type the following commands each after one -
- regsvr32 Msxml3.dll /s
- regsvr32 Dssenh.dll /s
- regsvr32 Gpkcsp.dll /s
- regsvr32 Slbcsp.dll /s
- regsvr32 Sccbase.dll /s
- regsvr32 Softpub.dll /s
- regsvr32 Wintrust.dll /s
- regsvr32 Initpki.dll /s
- regsvr32 Rsaenh.dll /s
- regsvr32 Mssip32.dll /s
- regsvr32 Cryptdlg.dll /s
If still Error 8004888D occurs in MSN Messenger then you can try one more solution.
To Solve Error 8004888D OF MSN Messenger -
- Go to Start – Run.
- Type “gpedit.msc”.
- When the pop up window occurs you need to go to “Computer Configuration”.
- in computer confuguration go to Windows Settings then Security Settings after that go to Software Restriction Policies.
- With this you can see “Trusted Publishers”.
- Now check the Allow the following users to select trusted publishers.
try One of the tricks and i hope you can solve Error 8004888D From your MSN messenger.