Conclusion on 81000301 -If you are getting Error code 81000301 In MSN Messenger, you can solve it easily just have to try this solution and solve this problem in easy steps.
Error 81000301 comes in MSN Messenger because of network failure between MSN Messenger server and with the host computer. For solving this error you need to overcome the failure of network.
Here the wuestion arise how we can onversone the failure of network. for thos firstly check is your computer is connected with the internet and this can be done by check some website from internet browser. IF other websites is also not opening then it is a temporary fault and you need to contact your ISP provider to solve the internet connectivity problem. But if all tyhe websites are opening and just MSN messenger giving your error 81000301 then you need to check some solution which i am describing you here.
Solve an error 81000301 of MSN Messenger by clearing DNS -
- Go to Start – Run
- And type CMD
- In the command prompt type ipconfig/flushdns
- This command will clear you DNS configuration and you will be able to use MSN messenger again.
If this solution is not working for you then you can use other solution given below.
Solution for solving error 81000301 of MSN Messenger -
- Check you antivirus setting might your antivirus blocking MSN messenger to connect with internet.
- Run your antivirus security and check Is your computer affected by malware or spyware?
- If you are using dial up connection then it can be possible that MSN Messenger is facing timed out problem.
- So you need to try more time for accessing MSN messenger.
Try those solution and I m sure you can solve error 81000301 of MSN Messenger.