Conclusion on 80072efd -Know about 80072efd Error of MSN Messenger? you can solve it easily just have to try this solution for it.
Want to know about the 80072efd Error of MSN Messenger? Here i am trying to solve this error.
First question in my mind arise is that what is that 80072efd Error? And from where it comes in MSN messenger. well the answer is 80072efd Error is an Error which occurs due to net work connectivity failure of a server either this server can be a proxy server as well as the network node server of MSN messenger.
When you try to Sign In to MSN Messenger and you get this follwoing message “Sorry, we were unable to sign you in to the .NET Messenger Service at this time. Please try again later. 80072efd”
To remove this error from our MSN messenger first you need to configure your proxy server.
Steps to configure proxy server for Solving 80072efd Error of MSN Messenger -
- If you are using firefox then do the follwing steps to solve error.
- Go to tools – Option.
- In option menu go to “Advance” there you can see network tab.
- In network go to “connection” then settings and select configure right proxy server configuration Or select “No Proxy”
After configuring proxy server to solve 80072efd Error of MSN Messenger now you need to do following steps
- Go to start – Run.
- Type regsvr32 Dssenh.dll Gpkcsp.dll Slbcsp.dll Sccbase.dll.
- And you will get a pop open which said that DllRegistryServer In Dssenh.dll succeeded.with for other dll files too.
And you have successfully solved 80072efd Error of MSN Messenger.