Conclusion on Log On Image - I want to change my Logon background image of windows 7 and yes you can see it how is this in done in simple steps.
Log On Image
Bored with your windows 7 logon background image? Here i am describing you how we can change this background image on windows 7. Windows 7 having very attractive looks in every expects. Let me first show you how right now your windows 7 logon bakground image looks like -
- Go to windows icon at left bottom side or press win+r key and Type Regedit at run option
- After that go to HK_Local-Machine – Software – Microsoft – Windows – CurrentVersion – Authentication – LogonUI – Background In right-side of the panel you can see OEMBackground option, change value of OEMBackground to 1
- Now go to c://Windows\system32\oobe folder on your windows 7.
- And make a new folder named “info”. and again make one new folder named background in newly created folder info.
- Now Put an images with name “backgroundDefault.jpg” In newly created folder “background”.
And you are done now you can restart your computer and see a background image on your windows 7.
Incoming search terms:
- windows 7
- windows 7 wallpaper
- wallpaper windows 7
- win 7
- windows 7 logon background
- windows 7 logon backgrounds
- windows 7 logon wallpaper
- windows logon background
- logon background