Conclusion on System Restore Point - It is easy to create a system restore point in windows 7 Here I am describing how i create a system restore point and as well as how i restore my windows 7.
System Restore Point
Want to restore your windows 7 on previous date? That can be happen cause of various ways and you want to create a system restore point on your windows 7. It can be done just like we did on older version of windows. I will show you how can we do this in windows 7.
Steps to create system restore point in windows 7 -
- First step to create system restore point in windows 7 is go to windows icon and in the all programs go to “Accessories”.
- In Accessories you can see an option “system tools” select this option.
- And now select “system restore” option under “system tools”.
- Now select create a new restore point option which is on create button.
- Now type today’s date. and enter ok.
How can i restore system in windows 7?
Here is an another tips with which you can easily restore your windows 7 -
- Go to windows icon on the left bottom corner and in textbox type “C:\Windows\System32\rstrui.exe”.
- This will cause to open a new pop up window and select next.
- This will show the date where the restore points have been made up.
- Select the system restore point on windows 7 to which you want to restore your windows 7.
- Now select next and then select finish.
And you are done you have successfully created and as well as restore your windows 7.