Conclusion on Magnifier Windows 7 - Magnifier mainly used in windows 7 to magnify the screen to see fonts or document in bigger size then it is normally. I will show you how we can use this magnifier.
Magnifier Windows 7
One day i was watching movie on my windows 7 and my laptop is 7 fit away from me at that time one of my friends buzz me and message me but i can’t see it clearly what he wrote to me. That time i thought this is the right time to magnifier. Magnifier is use to magnify the specific keyword or whole document to see in large font or bigger then it’s original size. so here i am showing you how we can use this magnifier in windows 7.
Modes of Magnifier in windows 7
- Full screen mode - In this type of mode you can magnify your whole desktop screen, and you can follow that magnified screen using your mouse pointer.
- Lens Magnify mode - On lens magnify mode the area which is surrounded from mouse pointer is magnified and you can see it large.
- Docked Magnify mode - In Docked mode a specific area which you specify using the mouse pointer is magnify and the rest of the scrren will remain as normal condition.
How to use Magnifier modes on windows 7 -
- For using Full screen mode you need to press Ctrl + Alt + F.
- For using Lens Magnify mode you need to press Ctrl + Alt + L.
- For using Docked Magnify mode you need to press Ctrl + Alt + D.
Those are modes of magnifiler which you can use in windows 7.
Steps i used for using magnifier in windows 7 -
- Go to Windows Icon and type “Magnifier” in search box.
- Now a new pop up windows will open.
- You can easily understand this that the plus “+” sign is used for magnifying the screen.
- Minus “-” sign is use for zoom out the screen.
- And if you want Exit from Magnifier in windows 7 you can press “esc” key for it.
That is how you can use Magnifier in windows 7
Shortcut keys to use Magnifier In Windows 7 -
- For Zoom In the Specific portion use Windows logo key And “+” Plus Sign key.
- For Zoom out the Specific portion use Windows logo key And “-” Minus Sign key.
- To exit from Magnifier use Windows logo key And “esc” key.