Conclusion on Dialog box windows 7 - You can manage and turn off the delete confirmation dialog box in windows 7 and remove from annoying dialog box.
Dialog box windows 7
Did those dialog box of messages annoyed you in windows 7? This pop up box comes when you delete a file or folder in windows 7. It is a very good for users who get annoyed with those dialog box.
Look of Delete dialog box in windows 7 -
- When you try to delete dialog box one pop up windows will arise.
- When you try to delete dialog box which look like the above image.
- windows 7 having this feature for security which gives you the favor that you can see one time more which file or folder you are deleting.
Steps to Turn Off Delete Confirmation Dialog Box -
- To turn off the delete confirmation Dialog box Right click on Recycle Bin and select “Properties” option.
- In the Recycle Bin properties you can see a checkbox for “Display delete confirmation dialog”.
- Uncheck the ” Display delete confirmation dialog” dialog box and apply the settings.
And you are done now you never get a dialog box in windows 7 when ever you try to delete the file or folder.
Incoming search terms:
- turn off annoying windows confirmation boxes