Conclusion on Yahoo Mail Outlook - This is a step by step tutorial which describe how we can access yahoo mail account on outlook.
Yahoo Mail Outlook
- OutLook is one of the important aspect of windows operating system which is used for to take benefit of email facility.
- This is a step by step tutorial which describe about yahoo mail and outlook Here we know how we can access yahoo mail account on outlook.
- To get access to yahoo mail from outlook . First Download YPOPs and install it. Now Run YPOPs.
Account Settings While Access Free Yahoo Mail with Outlook
- Now open Microsft Outlook and go to tools in tools there is option Account Settings select it.
- When you click on account setting you can see a new window which is mail accounts. From here select Email Tab. Then New.
- After that be sure to select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP is selected.
- Now In auto accout setup
Auto Account Settings While Access Free Yahoo Mail with Outlook
- Type your name (what you want to appear in the From line of messages you send) under Your Name.
- Enter your Yahoo Mail address full (e.g. “email@example.com”) under E-mail Address option.
- Make sure Manually configure server settings or additional server types is checked. After that select Next.
Internet E-mail Settings While Access Free Yahoo Mail with Outlook
- In a Choose E – mail Service Make sure Internet E-mail is selected.
- Make sure POP3 is selected under the Account Type . Type “127.0.0.1″ under both Incoming mail server: and Outgoing mail server (SMTP).
- Type your Yahoo ID under the User Name.
- The Yahoo ID is also the first part of your Yahoo Mail address, i.e. everything before “@yahoo.com”. If your Yahoo Mail address is “firstname.lastname@example.org”, the ID is “outlook”.
- Enter your Yahoo Mail address password under Password.