Conclusion on Email Large Files - Here we can know what is Email Large File and how Large File can be send by Email. We can send large file on email also we can understand How large files can be send via Email.
Email Large Files
You know with gmail, yahoo mail, and live mails which are free email providers how much MB you can send?
- With those email you can send file up to 20 MB now.
- With those Email provider you can’t send a large file but also there is a limitation you can not send some specific formatted files too.
- So what can you do when you want to send large file via Email
Send Email Large Files
Here are some tips which can help you to send large file with emails.
- You can send Large files Via Email with dividing those file with a join splitter software Here First you have to spit a large file and then you can send those files with Emails.
- Suppose you want to send a file which Having 40 MB size and you are sending this Via Yahoo Mail. and with free yahoo mail you can send a file up to 20 MB.
- First you have to split that large file into file size which is 20 MB Of size with the help of join splitter software.
- After that you have to attach those splitted file on Email. and just send those file.
AND YOU ARE DONE. YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SEND A LARGE FILE WITH YOUR FREE EMAIL.
Email Large files with Lycos Mail
With the help of lycos mail service you can send large files too.
- First register with lycos mail.
- After that you can easily Email large files with lycos mail.
- with the help of this email service you can easily send large files without any email attachment restriction.
- A part of that service there is also one more service with which we can send email large files. and those service related to hosting large files.
Send Large files Via Free Hosting Sevice
With the Help of free hosting Large file provider you can send large file also while Email the link. Here Is the quick steps how to send large file with free hosting Provider.
- With the help of free hosting file provider we can send large files upto 200MB
- There are some free hosting File service provider like Rapidshare, Megaupload, Gigasize You can upload a file on there web Space.
- After uploading the large file.
- Open you Free Email account and With the free email account just send the given link which you got from free hosting provider.
- Now send email with LInk to the Emaill address which you want to send.
Precautions While Sending Large Files
- When you send a large file via email which is saparated with splitted files you have to give subjected file name so recipient don’t have problem to take it.
- If you used rapidshare, Megaupload for sending large files you have to delete those file after have been downloaded by the recipient.
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection for sending a large file.